IF YOU WANT HER TO TRIP FOR YOU, HERE IS HOW TO TREAT HER


IF YOU WANT HER TO TRIP FOR YOU, HERE IS HOW TO TREAT HER


Some years after I started becoming really good
in making girls pick massive interest in me I started misusing the new skills I had learnt.


He had just met this new girl and I told him I was going to make her pick interest in me and cheat on him…using those same strategies he was laughing at.

He looked at me and laughed his head off. But I
wanted to prove a point to this guy.

Due to the fact that the girl hadn’t met me before and so didn’t know her boyfriend was a friend of mine – this made it all the more easy.
But truth be told, even before I approached the
girl I was not sure the mind games I was so sure
of would work on her. 

Back then I had just started using the mind games and wasn’t really really very confident about them.

To cut the whole story short; it just took me two
weeks to kiss that girl and the next week we were having regular “bedroom session” at my place – I never spent a dime on her. And this my friend, who spent on her like he was father Christmas, had not even seen her bra for once.

I would seriously advise you don’t misuse the
secrets and tricks you will learn when you buy
and read my book “Bang rule” . I get a lot of
emails daily from guys who misuse the tricks this way to get, use and dump girls and it pains me.

So why did I tell you that story?

One; to beg you, with my knees down, not to use the secrets in my book to make girls your slaves or snatch your friend’s girlfriends.

Two; to tell you what might happen to you if a
guy who knows the tricks and secrets in my book comes across a girl you like. You need to know just how to spoil the plans of such guys.

Three; I want to use that story to teach you a
lesson

And what is the lesson?

HOW TO MAKE GIRLS LOVE TO BE AROUND YOU

Here is the truth; if you can make girls really love to be around you then you can make them do anything you want…you can even make them kiss you just minutes after meeting them for the first time. That sounds like an exaggeration but I have seen guys who achieve such feats after reading my book.

And the funny thing is that it is extremely easy to make girls want to always be around you.

The tips I am about to show you might even
sound so easy and simple to you that you may
not believe it works. Back then when I gave “my
friend with the cheating girlfriend” this same tip
he too didn’t believe it.

Till it worked on his girlfriend.

So what is this Tip…

Here it is: TREAT HER LIKE A BABY.

Don’t worry; I will explain.

The attitude to have around girls is to talk to
them like you will talk to your baby sister but with a girlfriend twist to it.

Nobody tries to impress a baby, they are usually free with them.

This means you have to talk to her freely without giving a damn about the repercussions – strangely enough girls find this very attractive. I don’t know why, I just know it works.

The trick is to talk to her in such a way that gives
off the impression that you are so comfortable
with her that you can say anything around her.

Now; I don’t mean you should just say any
random nasty thing that comes to your head. The trick is to tease her in a way that will shock her and yet still come out as funny.

You see, when a guy meets a girl he likes he tries
to say the nicest of things and be of the best
behaviour around her…that stuff bores girls; you have to do what other guys are afraid to do
around her and that is to be so honest it will
shock her.

There was this instance I walked up to a girl and
was like: “with the size of your head and my own, if I ever make the mistake of marrying you I just pity for our kids”.

For a moment she looked at me with shock, then she saw the smile on my face and burst out
laughing like crazy. We talked a little bit and I left with her number in my phone..

That is how powerful this strategy can be.
In my book “The Bang Rule” (see my profile) I went deeper into explaining how to treat a girl a
girl like she was your "baby sister" so you will not come off as rude. 

These secrets would make it possible for you to walk up to any girl and leave, making her feel she had known you all her life. Used well, you can use this way of talking to girls to make them want to kiss you in an instant.